Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My I am poem

I am brave.
 I wonder if I will get a dog?
I hear If my mum say Jharvarnah come so there I go.
 I see my rabbit every day after school.
 I want to go to Hamilton to go see the animal’s.
 I am brave.
I pretend that I am sleeping when I have to go to bed.
I feel happy when I play with my rabbit.
 I touch my dad's tools when I am in my dad's shed.
I worry about my brother when he is shaking.
 I cry because my brother goes to hospital.
 I am brave.
 I understand how to help mum.
I say to my sister to go away when I play friend.
 I dream of having a fish in my room.
I try to stay up but I can’t.
I hope that my birthday is going to be fun.
 I am brave.

I am proud of myself,because I am doing well with my work and it is fun.

I think my poem is great because it tells people about me. 


I have been learning to solve problems in my writing and check it makes sense.

I am learning to write more interesting words then what I used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment